In addition to massages, hydrotherapy, heat therapy, and other procedures, our offer also includes some special procedures related to the inhalation or utilisation of the healing effects of carbon dioxide. Their goal is to improve the overall defences of the body.
Brasil Oxygen- oxygentherapy
It is an oxygen therapy in which humidified oxygen-enriched air is produced by the Oxymat. Increased oxygen supply improves the effectiveness of defense mechanisms, increases the body's performance, slows down the overall aging. Suitable for athletes, seniors, top managers and people who are under severe pressure and need top performance.
- increasing blood oxygenation, thereby improving oxygen supply to tissues
- memory improvement
- improving the quality of sight and hearing
- increase in immunity
- stress and fatigue reduction
- memory failure
- treating migraine
- heart diseases (angina pectoris, ischemia)
- chronic respiratory diseases (asthma, bronchitis)
Lesotho – CO2 wrap
Electrotherapy (Diadynamic, Interference currents, Diathermy, Magnetotherapy, Ultrasound)
The royal power of nature
We offer you a unique type of preventive healthcare that combines comprehensive medical services and the healing powers of nature. The basic pillar for the provision of spa care is our thermal mineral water.
The thermal medicinal mineral water is used for partial and whole body baths as well as for drinking programmes for certain types of diseases: from a urological point of view, it is very suitable for phosphate and carbonate stones and sand in the urinary tract for its content of calcium sulphate (CaSO4), which reduces the pH of urine.
|for bathing||for for drinking|
The healing springs of Turčianske Teplice are declared as medicinal thermal mineral waters according to Act no. 538/2005 on natural healing waters, natural healing spas, spa resorts, and natural mineral waters. Due to the high mineral content levels of up to 1,524 mg/l, they have extremely beneficial and broad-spectrum therapeutic effects on locomotor, neurological, urological, digestive, gynaecological, oncological, and occupational diseases.
Healing effects of the springs in Turčianske Teplice
The thermal healing mineral water helps improve circulation of the blood and lymphatic system. The water pressure acts as a bandage, which facilitates exercise and movement in water.
An important physical effect of the thermal healing mineral water is the reaction of the organism. The primary response to this stimulus is an increase of the surface temperature of the body. The secondary reaction involves the nervous, cardiovascular, respiratory, and endocrine systems, as well as the immune system. Also important is the chemical effect of the mineral water, when minerals enter into the skin and then deeper into the body tissues during and after the bath. Such a bath also reduces blood pressure and acts on the expansion of the vessels. Overall, the bath has a relaxing and soothing effect. The temperature of the mineral bath is usually 34-38°C (exceptionally up to 40°C).
The thermal water of Turčianske Teplice with a high mineral content (sulphates, bicarbonates, calcium, magnesium, iron, etc.) has proven therapeutic effects on locomotor, urological, nerve, and gynaecological diseases.
- drinking the water is suitable for prostate inflammation because it contains a lot of calcium and magnesium that have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects
- for the high content of calcium, magnesium, and fluorine, the mineral water of Turčianske Teplice is also very suitable for drinking treatments against osteoporosis and several types of kidney stones and intestinal problems
- from the point of view of the digestive tract, it is suitable for inflammation of the mucous membrane of the colon, where it has beneficial effects on the mucosa, and also for gallbladder diseases, as it increases the formation and secretion of bile
- it is a good drink and also a medicinal product for hyperaciditis, even with the increased formation of gastric acid content; on the contrary, it is not recommended to drink the water in case of insufficient gastric acid in the organism
The Golden Bath, formerly called the Blue Bath, is an absolute rarity among Slovak spas. It features a circular pool with a golden mosaic and a constantly active piscina. The thermal medicinal mineral water continuously flows in through a grate bottom and out through the drain. The spring yield is 0.74 l/s, and the water temperature in the bath is 38°C. After taking a bath, you can enjoy one of our royal massages or a relaxing wrap in a luxurious relaxation room. Just as the Hungarian emperor Sigismund of Luxembourg bathed and relaxed in these premises more than five centuries ago.