Spa in Turčianske Teplice was among the first Slovak spas that underwent the audit of quality management system successfully and obtained the following certificates and prizes.
Europe Spa Med Certificate EUROPESPA certifies and acknowledges meeting of requirements of the European Spa Union (ESPA) for medical infrastructure, safety and hygiene.
The certificate applies to the following controlled fields:
- General preconditions of operating a spa treatment facility
- Relevant organisation of composition and course of a medical therapy
- Quality and safety management
- Department of treatment procedures and relaxation zone
- Treatment and composition of natural healing water
- Medical outpatient offices
- Balneotherapy facility
- Gastronomy and cuisine
- Information about the spa offer
- General medical and therapeutic environment
Date of first certification: 25 January 2007
Certificate is valid until: 26 January 2019
HACCP - hazard analysis and critical control points is a system of food safety based on prevention
It is a systematic method of analysing food industry processes, identification of possible hazards and identification of critical control points to prevent dangerous foodstuffs from getting to consumers.
- Control of technological divisions, where health hazard can occur.
- Definition of hazard prevention measures.
- Procedures for monitoring and reviewing the system function.
- Effective production safety.
- Shift of specific responsibility for health hazard to employees at all production levels.
Quality management system - ISO 9001 standard specifies the quality management system requirements in the company, which wishes and needs to prove its ability to constantly provide products in accordance with the respective regulations and in accordance with requirements of customers, and which wishes to increase the customer's satisfaction.
The aim is to implement and maintain the quality management system and to keep improving it.
Such certificates confirm the increasing quality of our services.